We started on a quick impromptu trip on 30-January-2022. We went to Bhopal, Sagar, Chhatarpur, Noida and back to Bengaluru over a period of two weeks.
Following is the detailed travelog of our trip.
- Day 1 - Bengaluru to Hyderabad
- Day 2 - Hyderabad to Nagpur
- Day 3 - Nagpur to Bhopal
- Day 4 - Bhopal to Sagar - Day Trip
- Day 5 - Bhopal to Noida
- Day 6 - Noida to Chhatarpur to Khajuraho
- Day 7 - Temples of Khajuraho
- Day 8 - Khajuraho to Chhatarpur to Noida
- Day 9 - Noida to Jhansi
- Day 10 - Jhansi to Hyderabad
- Day 11 - Hyderabad to Bengaluru
The total distance covered was around 6000 kilometers. Total petrol consumed was around 620 litres. Minimum rate around Rs. 94 for a liter in UP and around Rs, 110 in Karnataka and MP.